D4K Tilting Material Tray, Film Assembly
View cart “D4K 3D Dental Printer” has been added to your cart.
The i500 scanner tip is the part of the scanner that is inserted into a patient’s mouth during scanning. The tip can be reused for a limited number of times but must be cleaned and sterilised between patients to avoid cross-contamination. Cleaning and Sterilizing Medit i500 Tips – Clean the tip using soapy water and a brush, and inspect the mirror found in the tip. If the mirror appears stained, smudged or has a milky haze, repeat the cleaning process using a soft dish brush and soapy water. Carefully dry the mirror with a paper towel. – Put the tip into a paper sterilization pouch and seal it. Make sure the pouch is airtight by using either a self-adhesive pouch or a heat-sealed pouch. – Sterilize the wrapped tip in an autoclave with the following conditions:£224.00 (Inc VAT £268.80)
- At 121℃(249.8°F) for 30 minutes, and dry for 15 minutes
- Using any other method besides autoclaving does not guarantee the sterilization of the tips.
£224.00 (Inc VAT £268.80)
£56.00 (Inc VAT £67.20)
Quickview Equipment£9,800.00 (Inc VAT £11,760.00)
- The precision of the D4K Pro is very high due to its sophisticated software and its projector which has 2712 x 1528 Pixels. This resolution provides the accuracy needed to build accurate model with dies and Analogue models which most of the available printers on the market cannot build.
- Due to its quality, the D4K Pro provides in addition to the accuracy , the consistency and reputability needed by professional customers.
- In short, the D4K Pro is the best value for money available today on the market.
£9,800.00 (Inc VAT £11,760.00)
£34.00 (Inc VAT £40.80)