When JC Try-In is used
- Opening Closed Bite: In cases where a closed bite needs to be opened for the procedure, exceeding the recommended limitation of the articulator (usually more than 3 mm).
- Determining Vertical and Centric Stops: When patients present with limited or no centric stops, and it becomes necessary to establish and confirm the correct vertical dimension.
- Master Casts: Accurate replicas of the patient's teeth, obtained through traditional PVS impressions or digital impressions.
- Bite Registration: An impression capturing the patient's bite alignment.
- Retracted Photographs: High-quality images capturing the patient's bite from various angles, including centric (normal bite), left, right, and straight on.
How to use
- Seat the JC Try-In(s) in the patient's mouth, ensuring proper fit and alignment.
- Make any necessary adjustments to ensure a full and accurate seating of the JC Try-In.
- Equilibrate the bite until it reaches perfection, ensuring all occlusal contacts are harmonious.
- Capture a new bite registration, documenting the ideal bite alignment achieved with the JC Try-In.
- Send the case back to Quoris 3D, where our experts will re-articulate and proceed with the treatment plan based on the newly established bite position.